Registration provides you with the following benefits:
You will be protected by the CD-ROM Limited Warranty (below) and can receive a replacement
CD-ROM under the terms therein. (You will be entitled to call Customer Service in case you
have any questions about the use of our products.)
Ordering a Warranty Replacement
If you need a warranty replacement CD-ROM within the 30 day period defined in the CD-ROM Limited Warranty (below), please mail the defective CD-ROM to the following address, along with your name, address, and telephone number.
501, 5th Cross, HMT Layout,
Ganganagar, Bangalore 560032
Program License Agreement
1. LICENSE: You may use this program on a single Personal Computer and may not network or otherwise use it on more than one computer at the same time. This program is not intended for broadcast transmission.
2. COPYRIGHT: This product is owned by Multimedia Station. Unless you have the express written permission of Multimedia Station it is a violation of Indian Copyright law to use this product in any manner, to copy, photograph, transcribe, sample print out, or otherwise record in any manner the product or any portion (no matter how small) of the product, including the pictures, graphic images, text, or music contained in this product or to synchronize or otherwise combine this product or any portion (no matter how small) of this product with any other material of any kind.
3. LIMITED WARRANTY: Multimedia Station warrants the CD-ROM on which the program was recorded to be free from defects in materials and faulty workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of this software package.
4. LIMITED LIABILITY: Multimedia Station, shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or indirect damages arising out of the use or inability to use this product be the damages financial or intangible. In any event, Multimedia Station liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
5. GENERAL: This agreement is Governed by the Laws of the State of Karnataka, India in the Jurisdiction of Bangalore only.
Your questions may be addressed to:
# 501, 5th Cross, HMT Layout,
Ganganagar, Bangalore - 560032.
H/p : +91-98441-78522
E-Mail : email@example.com
Very truly yours,
for Multimedia Station,
I would like to